Startups have become a thing in the 21st century with more and more people trying themselves as business owners. However, only a few business ideas seem to stand the test of time. The reason why some businesses fail right from the start is ineffective planning. Business plans often mark the difference between a thriving and a not-so-promising venture. This is why many successful companies as well as startups need a professional business plan writing service.
Get a price quote
Our handpicked team at Supreme-thesis.com consists of experienced gurus of finance, entrepreneurship, marketing, and commerce. For years, they have been developing and successfully executing business plans for startups, established entrepreneurs, and other employers. Our writers know how to create a workable strategy for any business environment, so the next time you ask yourself ‘Who can write my business plan?’ just contact us.
A business pan in its simplest form is a roadmap for a business entity. This is a guide the business owners can rely on to achieve their goals.
Have you ever jotted down an ambitious business idea on a scrap of paper or a napkin? Congratulations – this was your business plan writing experience. As soon as you know what goal your company will have at least a remote understanding of how to achieve it, you have the basic components of a business plan.
This only means that business plan writing should not be complicated for a person with a clear vision.
Looking for essay Get 15% off your first order. Code start15 Order now
Six Fundamental Components of a Business Plan
No matter if your aim is to raise money and build up a business or just see whether your idea is economically feasible, be prepared to include these six basic components into your business plan. Below you will find a brief review of each of them.
- Executive summary. This section provides a quick overview of your business idea and succinctly summarizes your plans. An executive summary is the first thing your potential investors will be looking at, so make sure it is well-written and persuasive.
- Business opportunity. In this section, you have to identify the need in your market and explain how your business is going to satisfy it. Who is your target market? What do your potential clients need and how will you give it to them?
- Implementation. This chapter of your business plan should describe your execution strategy and provide a step-by-step description of how an opportunity you’ve identified will be turned into a business. In particular, describe your marketing strategy and sales plan, and specify the milestones and performance assessment tools.
- Company management summary. Your investors will expect a talented and dedicated team behind the project and your business plan should give them just that. Use this chapter to describe your wonderful team as well as the hiring strategy and plans. You can also use this section to provide the basic details of your company, such as location, legal structure, pertinent history, leadership, and so on.
- Financial plan. Without an in-depth financial analysis, your business plan will be incomplete. This section should prove to your investors that your team has serious intentions. Start with a cash flow and income statements, include a sales forecast as well as the balance sheet. If you need help with calculations, it is high time to try our professional business plan writing service.
- Appendix. While the body of your plan should cover the most important details, you can include additional information in the Appendix. Use this section to add illustrations, tables, additional research details, and so on.
Invite your friends and get a 10% commission from each order they have made.Learn more
Want to Make Business Planning Easier? Follow These Three Principles!
Before the wave of business planning and forecasting engulfs you, let’s have a look at the three basic rules designed to make this process easier and less painful for you. After all, planning is only the first step and the faster you are done with it, the sooner you can start actually building your business.
1. Aim for brevity. There are two reasons why your business plan should be concise:
First, this raises the chances of your plan is read. If investors have a 100-page and 20-page business plan, which one do you think they will choose?
Second, while a business plan is the starting point of any venture, you will continue working on it and refining it over time. Imagine you have to revise a huge business plan you wrote a year ago. Chances are, the document will remain in your desk drawer forever.
2. Know your audience. Your target readers should be able to comprehend your message.
3. Radiate confidence. Many beginners assume that all business owners are financial experts and hold MBAs or economic degrees. This is not entirely true. They acquire knowledge through practice and learn as they go.
Business plan writing may seem like an obstacle on the way to your business success but it should not be viewed this way. If you have a clear vision and know your niche, then drawing up a plan should be not as challenging as you think.
Moreover, not every plan has to be as detailed and comprehensive as the one described in this article. In fact, many people start with a so-called Lean Plan – a short one-page outline covering the basics. Once the lean plan is approved, they use it to develop a more detailed strategy for their business venture.
Both versions should include a positioning statement, though. As you start working on it, take some time to analyze your market. The following questions might help you do this:
- What does my business have that the competitors don’t?
- What needs and wants of my customers will my business satisfy?
- How do other businesses in my niche position themselves?
- What makes my business unique? Why should my clients choose me instead of the competitors?
- What solutions does my company offer?
After answering all of these questions, you will have a clearer understanding of your business and its place in the market, so you will be able to write a more precise and convincing positioning strategy.
You can try the following customized writing services:
- Business plan writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Business plan proposals.
- PowerPoint Presentations for business.
- Grant proposals writing.
- Customized business plan strategies.
- Detailed financial forecasts.
- Marketing strategies.
Popular Business Plan Writing Service
In our company, business plan writing is the most popular service among the clients from all over the world. Customers also use our proofreading and editing services, request assistance in financial forecasting, performing competitor research, and so on. You are welcome to contact us with a ‘write my business plan’ request or purchase any business writing service.
- Free formatting
- Free email delivery
- Free outline (on request)
- Free revision (within 2 days)
- Free title page
- Free bibliography
- 24/7/365 customer support
- Quality research and writing
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No hidden charges
- Works are never resold
- 12pt. Times New Roman
- Double-spaced/Single-spaced papers
- Up-to-date sources
- Fully referenced papers
- 1 inch margins
- Any citation style
Who Can Write My Business Plan for Me?
A business plan is a document crucial to your company’s success because it does not only define the strengths and unique features of your business but also describes the strategies for achieving your financial, marketing, and sales goals. In other words, the future of your organization largely depends on the quality of your business plan, and this is yet another reason to use a reliable business plan writing service. Hiring a professional to help with a business plan is a good starting point for both experienced entrepreneurs and novices. Moreover, a high-quality service does not necessarily have to be expensive. In fact, some good custom writing services are affordable, making them a great option for anyone who needs help with a complicated or urgent project. Consider hiring professionals if you do not have enough time for the task or if you are not confident in your own skills. When it comes to writing business plans and proposals, much is at stake, so asking for professional assistance is the most reasonable choice.
The Benefits You Get as Our Client
We hire professionals with vast experience in business plan writing. All our writers have advanced degrees and many of them have practical experience in starting a business. Whether you need assistance in preparing business plans, writing a financial statement, or proofreading and/or editing your document, you will get guaranteed quality.
Businesses differ in purpose and target audience, and so do the business plans. Having some experience in running a restaurant will not help you create a thriving e-commerce startup. Similarly, you may have written a dozen winning grant proposals but this does not guarantee you success in convincing potential investors to give you money for a for-profit venture. Of course, some experience is better than none, but when it comes to business plan writing, you should not rely purely on your luck.
Our Business Plan Writing Service Will Help You Attain the Most Ambitious Goals
At this point, you must be wondering who can help you with academic business plan writing. If you want your paper to be really good, entrust it to professionals. Our company offers you an opportunity to reach out to some of the most distinguished business paper writers and hire them to create a project for you. If your business goals are ambitious, then you definitely need our service. Our most experienced business consultants, marketers, and finance experts are ready to help you. Looking for a place where you can hire an educated MBA writer at a reasonable price? You are already here! We have earned the reputation of the best business plan provider and we are ready to help you achieve success.
Your order will be assigned to the most experienced writer in the relevant discipline. The highly demanded expert, one of our top 10 writers with the highest rate among the customers.Hire a Top writer for $10.95
When Is the Right Time to Write a Business Plan?
Business plan writing is complicated and challenging for anyone but people specializing in it. Through years of experience, our writers have developed an effective and efficient approach allowing them to cope with the most challenging cases. Our company offers the best services and our pricing strategy remains highly flexible, which means that you can benefit from professional assistance regardless of your budget size. Garb this opportunity now and get your business plan done ASAP!
How It Works
To place an order, do the following:
- Visit our website and choose business plan writing service or simply click on the online chat window and send a message ‘write my business plan’.
- Provide the order details, including the number of pages, due date, style, and so on. If you have a specific bank in mind or want the writer to analyze particular financial information, include them in the instructions, as well.
- When your business plan is ready, review, and approve it. During this stage, you can also request a free revision and ask for adjustments in your document if you think your instructions were not followed.
- When the paper fully satisfies your requirements, download it, and send it to the potential investors.