Pursuing a degree in a law-related field, you should be ready that the vast majority of papers you will need to complete will be case brief analyses. For that reason, almost all the law textbooks are called casebooks. Writing a case brief is a very different task from the one you did before. Reading a case brief is also very difficult since it requires being prepared and knowledgeable, and aware of multiple law concepts. If you experience some problems with writing your case brief, do not waste your time and contact our professional case brief writing service for assistance. Having many years of experience in case brief writing, Supreme-thesis.com will provide you with an unmatched outcome.
Get a price quote
What is a Case Brief?
So, let`s dive into details of what is a case brief and why it is necessary to know how to write a legal brief? A case brief is a document that is usually composed and used by the law student that summarizes the main aspects of a particular case in a clear and concise manner. You probably know that the way the court states its opinion regarding the case is not always clear. That is why a case brief aims to explain it by focusing on the most meaningful aspects. The essential purpose of any case brief is to identify the basic principles of law explaining how it can be applied in a particular situation. The second reason why the students should know how to write a case brief is to prepare for their exam and survive the Socratic method. Finally, possessing great case brief writing skills can help the students prepare for doing other academic assignments teaching them how to write down the important notes and synthesize the course materials.
Looking for essay Get 15% off your first order Order now
Case Brief Structure
Writing a case brief is not an easy task to do but following our efficient tips and studying the successful case brief samples available on the web, you will be able to boost your writing proficiency! A standard case brief should include the following information: the title, the publisher, the date and the court, the narrative story (statement of facts), issues of appeal, strong arguments of each side, alternative decisions of the court, the rule of law, the rationale, and dissents if there are any. A standard case brief should be written in accordance with the universal algorithm that includes the following stages:
- Write a title. Usually, the students start their case brief by stating the names of both parties (for example, Williams vs. Kensington). The opening lines will also include the source and the publisher. Pay attention that knowing all background information is necessary for a proper understanding of the court`s decision.
- Provide a clear statement of facts. When working on this part, you need to mention every fact that influenced the court decision. The information that is not relevant to the decision should be skipped.
- Provide the reader with the procedural history. When working on this part, you need to answer the following questions: What court has issued the opinion? How did the court get the case?
- Explain the rule. When working on a rule section, you should know that it is a set of laws that are used by the judges in a particular case. Usually, it includes more than one law depending on the complexity of the case.
- Work on the application part. Being often called reasoning or analysis, this part explains the judges` choice.
- A concluding paragraph is a short statement that briefly explains who has won and who has lost.
Invite your friends and get a 10% commission from each order they have made.Learn more
Writing a Case Brief: Step-by-Step Guideline
Have no idea how to write a case brief? Follow the steps mentioned below and you will create the A+ paper!
- Study the case thoroughly. Read it several times;
- Identify the key facts;
- Choose the right format and form;
- Create an outline and stick to it when writing a legal brief;
- Write a paper elaborating each of the parts mentioned above;
- Edit your final draft fixing all logical fallacies and mechanical errors.
- Free formatting
- Free email delivery
- Free outline (on request)
- Free revision (within 2 days)
- Free title page
- Free bibliography
- 24/7/365 customer support
- Quality research and writing
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No hidden charges
- Works are never resold
- 12pt. Times New Roman
- Double-spaced/Single-spaced papers
- Up-to-date sources
- Fully referenced papers
- 1 inch margins
- Any citation style
Order Fast Case Brief Writing Assistance
Every law student faces a challenge of a tough workload trying to cope with numerous tasks. If you are overburdened with your assignments and want to get some time for your personal life and favorite activities, do not hesitate to contact our professional case brief writing service and we will provide you with perfect assistance. We have hired many Law specialists, who know all peculiarities of a case brief assignment and can cope with it effortlessly. To get a great paper from our experts, you just need to fill out a simple order form and pay for our services. Alternatively, you may contact our sales manager with the words “write my case brief” and you will be guided through all the stages of the ordering procedure. We use only secure payment transactions so you can be sure that when ordering our legal brief writing services, no third parties will get your personal details. If you have a limited budget, we assure you that you can afford our legal brief writing services without any problems since we have set a customer-friendly pricing policy that allows all our clients not only get fantastic papers at a reasonable cost but also get generous discounts placing their orders at Supreme-thesis.com. The professionalism and competence of our law writers helped our case brief writing service gain the status of the trusted leader in the market of writing legal brief writing services. We highly value all our customers and always do our best to meet their expectations.
Whenever you need some assistance with placing the order or face any other issue, do not hesitate to reach our qualified support managers and they will address all your questions and concerns immediately.
Our writers know pretty well what all professors expect from their students. Being graduates of the best US and UK universities, our skilled professionals know how to take care of the case brief structure, content, and format. Moreover, our professionals are aware of all formatting styles. When cooperating with our team, you should not worry about the relevance of your sources. Our writers use only credible books and peer-reviewed scholarly journals and cite them carefully following the referencing style chosen.
Indeed, there are many more advantages of cooperation with our trustworthy case brief writing service but the growing number of our satisfied customers speaks for itself. Become one of them and you will make a smart investment in your future!