Terms and Conditions
We specialize in writing different types of academic papers. You can order essays, term papers, research papers, lab reports, dissertations, theses, and other pieces of writing from us. When using our writing services, you can get papers written at any academic level such as high school, college, university, MA, and PhD.
If you want to purchase an academic work from us, you can place an order on the respective page of our website. However, if you desire to find out the price for your project prior to placing your order, you can ask our support team for a price quote. Provide the assignment details, and our support agents will calculate the sum of money will need to pay for your piece of writing. Bear in mind that you can ask our support agents for help in case any issues with order placement arise.
If you have any questions about our service or your order(s), feel free to contact our support representatives anytime, as they work around the clock. In order to get answers to your questions, you can use any of the offered communication channels, i.e. live chat, phone number, or email.
Deadlines and Delivery Policy
The deadline options we offer range from 3 hours to 2 months. When placing your order, you can choose the one which you consider the most suitable for your type of assignment. All papers are delivered on time! If you desire to get your academic paper earlier, its cost will be recalculated and you will be supposed to place an additional order.
Ordering papers from us is very easy. The entire procedure takes a few steps only:
- Fill in the order form. Provide explicit instructions as to how to complete your assignment. Indicate a topic, deadline, number of pages, subject, academic level, and other important details. Remember that it is essential to give us all guidelines for your assignment when placing your order. Still, if your paper is in progress and you want to provide additional material, you can do it when no more than 10-15% of the deadline has passed.
- Make a payment. Once the payment is received, the writer will start working on your order immediately.
- Communicate with the writer. Note that you can communicate with the expert assigned to your order during the writing process.
- Download your paper. Once the deadline expires, you can download your work from your online account. At your request, your order can be delivered to the email which you have indicated in the order form. If you want to make sure that your piece of writing is original, you can ask us to send you a free plagiarism report alongside your order.
Submitting a Refund Application
- A client may ask Writology Limited for a refund within the period of 14 days after the order has been submitted. Orders with any type of plagiarism are not limited by any period of time. As to the above-mentioned case, a client is required to send a valid plagiarism report in which the issue is clearly indicated.
*Such websites as Turnitin, WriterCheck, iThenticate and others are regarded as the most trusted plagiarism detecting software. Please consider that table of contents, direct quotes, and terms related or used in the chosen field of science, bibliographies or reference lists should not be regarded as plagiarism. Some of the less reliable websites can treat direct quotes, references or bibliographies as plagiarism. All the files where a client indicates his / her considerations as to the plagiarism use will not be paid attention to.
- Writology Limited is not responsible for any form of plagiarism detected in the parts or paragraphs added or written by a client. Only parts completed by our writers will be checked for plagiarism.
- If a client is not satisfied with the work, one of the representatives of the Refund Department will prepare a report on the claim. If client’s accusations of plagiarism are true, Writology Limited will provide him or her with a full or a partial refund. Writology Limited will provide a reply within the period of 3-4 business days.
- A client may ask for a free revision within 2 days (48 hours) from the expiration of the deadline. After the following period, a client should place an order of compensation. If the writer agrees to revise the order for free, no refunds will be provided in the future.
- As to 20+ pages orders, a client can ask for a free revision within the period of 30 days after the set deadline is over.
- A client cannot ask for a free revision in case he or she changes initial instructions. In case a client sends any significant materials or documents after the order is completed, our agent will ask him or her to place an additional order so as to compensate the work of the writer.
- If a client refers to the option “Free revision,” then she or he should provide some additional time. Please consider that the writer will need about 24 hours to make a revision. Writology Limited and each representative of our team will do all possible to revise the order on time.
- A client should constantly check his or her email or personal profile for any letters or comments sent by our agents or writers. Sometimes clients fail to attach essential materials or documents at the first stage of the order placement. It is client’s responsibility to provide the writer with all the important materials and clear instructions while placing an order.
- A customer can choose an “Extended Revision” option while ordering the paper. This option allows our clients to apply for a free revision not within 48 hours but 14 days and will cost just 30% of the order price. Please note original instructions should not be changed. Also, keep in mind that customer will not get compensation if s/he does not resort to a free revision.
A Full Refund
- A client may get a full refund if he or she placed an identical order by mistake or if he or she paid several times for the same order. In the following cases, a client should contact Writology Limited.
- A client will get a full refund if Writology Limited fails to find an appropriate writer.
- If we grant a 100% refund, a client will not be able to use the materials completed by Writology Limited under any conditions.
A Partial Refund
- A client may ask for a partial refund if he/she stated an incorrect number of pages in the order form. Writology Limited will refund only a part of the paper price taking into account the number of words required.
- If a client fails to indicate a correct level of writing, for instance, University, College, or High School, Writology Limited can decrease the percentage of the refund.
- If a client provides contradicting instructions/comments, Writology Limited will recalculate the percentage of the refund (e.g. provided materials or data contradict the set requirements of the order or the messages of a client).
- Cancelling the order with assigned expert:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
*A client may not cancel his / her order when only 30% of the set deadline is left and. It is worth noting that if a writer has already uploaded a complete paper, the order cannot be canceled.
All tips are non-refundable
The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- As to the late verification of the order (e.g. in case a client did not reply to the questions asked by our Financial Department to verify his or her identity so as to avoid online fraud), the deadline for order completion begins from the moment Writology Limited gets respective clarifications. In this case, the customer should either place one more order to compensate the work of a writer on a hot order or make a deadline extension.
Word Count Issues
- There should be 300 words per page in a typical paper. In case of technical orders, where there can be a lot of calculations required, the rule of word count is not used. Our Writing Department usually calculates the price of each order considering the complexity of requirements.
- PowerPoint Presentations. Speaker notes are regarded as one of the paid services provided by Writology Limited. A client should choose the following option when he or she places an order. A writer should write 100-150 words below every slide.
- Writology Limited calculates all the online tests in accordance with the number of questions (e.g. 5 questions per page). The same rule is used in reference to “multiple choice” tests. For instance, a client should order 4 pages if his or her task comprises 20 questions.
Delivery / Deadline
- A client should pay compensation in case he or she wants his or her order to be delivered earlier. If a client wants to get an early delivery, Writology Limited will recalculate the price of the order. A client will be asked to place one more additional order. In case a writer agrees upon an early delivery without any extra payment, a client will not be able to ask for any refund in the future.
- In case the paper is sent after the set deadline without client’s approval, he or she may ask for a partial refund. Writology Limited will recalculate the difference in the payment in accordance with the pricing given on our website.
- A client should choose an order type when he or she places his/ her order on our website (e.g. An “Essay”, a “Course Work” ). A client cannot ask for a refund if he or she does not pay for the ordered services.
- As to “Rewriting Orders,” the writer should either paraphrase or reword the text provided by the client. In case, the client asks for any changes or for additional sources or sections, he or she should place an order of compensation.
- Writology Limited encourages every client to check his or her email or personal profile for any requests or messages sent by our Support Team agents. Constant communication and cooperation between Writology Limited and a client can result in excellent work.